Higher Purpose Accounting Creates Structure from Complexity bringing the business planning, operational processes and systems from large business to small business, creating stability and growth. Small business are the backbone of our economy – Higher Purpose Accounting enables them to confidently achieve their vision.
Higher Purpose Accounting supports the health and wellness sector including NDIS providers in bringing about positive change by serving providers and ultimately the recipient of their services. Higher Purpose Accounting assesses your business needs, expertly map out your business requirements, providing accounting support and mentoring you along your journey.
What makes Higher Purpose Accounting unique is the combination of business and process mapping with financial and operational management and mentoring in the small business space.
- a business health check
- assessment of issues & opportunities facing a business
- mapping out business ideas/processes/activities
- planning & implementation of book keeping, cash flow monitoring, systems & processes
- financial & administrative training
- reviewing business performance/ongoing monitoring/report preparation
Higher Purpose Accounting has a 7 Step Optimisation Program which streamlines business processes, getting time back to focus on clients. This involves:
- Mind Mapping & Sticky Note Organising to identify opportunities & issues
- Prioritisation & scheduling of improvement implementation
- Ongoing mentoring & training focusing on operating efficiently & meeting compliance obligations